Voice of International Affairs announced, “Call for Submission 2021”. The deadline for the submission is 31st December 2021. Please follow the instructions.
Voice of International Affairs publishes creative, insightful, and unique articles. To submit your article, please read the following guidelines carefully:
- Articles should be unique and research-oriented. The word limit is 1500-3500.
- An abstract consists of 200 words should be included.
- The article should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com) in MS word format.
- Relevant images should be sent separately.
- Insert the subject line as [article title],[your name],[date].
- We prefer the APA referencing style, you can also put the reference as a hyperlink within 1-3 corresponding words. Don’t use promotional links.
- A short biography of the writer should be included in the last paragraph of the article.
- All the copyrights will be reserved for VOIA.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in your submission being archived without response. Please be aware that a small fraction of the submission is chosen for publication.